I met Daphne Wens, one of the initiators of the new podcast The University, through my online programme OutLoud. I was impressed by the quality of her podcast and was happy to be a guest and be interviewed by her colleague Aristide.
In this episode you will hear tips about speaking with impact, but also about ‘bragging better’. I also talk about managing a business with my husband while we run a household with two children. Really interesting, even if I say so myself 😊
If you want to discover some of my best public speaking tips and get to know me a bit better as a person – this is perfect!
Here are the main topics we’ve touched upon:
- How I got started / 03:30
- Being a freelancer vs being an entrepreneur / 09:00
- On running a business with my husband / 13:35
- What is public speaking? / 22:15
- Tips on public speaking / 26:15
- Online program: OutLoud / 38:05
- On learning how to brag better / 41:10
- Curious Jules / 49:45
Hit play below to listen, or look for the episode in your Spotify app. Enjoy!