€329,00 excl. VAT
- Build self-confidence and learn to speak for a group using your own strengths
- Increase your status as an expert and as a leader; Get better in sales and pitching
- Small (12), interactive group
- By Elizabeth Van Den Bergh, Head Speaker Coach TEDxFlanders
- 3 December 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm, in The Library Europe, Brussels (Woluwe-St.-Pierre)
1 in stock
Do you sometimes speak for groups, but you have no idea how to prepare yourself? Do you get overwhelmed with fear during a speech, or do you feel small? Do you get the feedback that you should improve your public speaking skills?
You are far from the only one.
You know that authentic powerful speaking is crucial because not knowing how to speak before groups means leaving important career opportunities on the table.
- … that you can speak for groups with confidence, even without preparation.
- … that you create fans every time you get on stage: people who come to you after your talk because they want to know more.
- … that in team meetings you simply say what needs to be said, and that your team actually listens and acts on it.
- … that an investor who sees you in action thinks: I need to talk to her.
Introducing: Powerful Speaking For Women.
A full-day intensive and interactive course for speaking in public, exclusively for women who want to make a lot more impact.