Are you a...
- busy manager...
- ambitious entrepreneur...
- aspiring or experienced speaker...
Who wants to...
- get rid of speaking anxiety...
- speak with more confidence and more impact...
- be memorable when speaking...
- include compelling storytelling...
So you can...
- deliver a powerful presentation?
- intervene more effectively in meetings?
- catch and keep the attention of your audience?
Then the Professional Speaker Program is a fun and effective way to take your public speaking skills to the next level.
You don't consider yourself an experienced speaker. But you'd like to become one, and you are willing to put in the time and energy necessary to make it happen.
Why? Perhaps you notice one or more of the following:
- When you speak, the impact isn't as profound or long-lasting as you'd like.
- You would like to deliver speeches to an audience, but don't feel ready yet.
- You realize that nothing would advance your career more than being a competent speaker.
Where you want to be
You want to speak with impact in front of a group — whether it's your team, a management committee or a stage audience. You want to get rid of fear and gain the confidence that distinguishes an impactful speaker from a dull speaker.
Someday, you'd even like to give a TEDx speech.
How do you become a confident speaker?
No amount of books or YouTube videos will get you to that point, just as Roger Federer didn't become a tennis legend by reading every available tennis book.
The only way to become skilled in anything is through deliberate practice under the guidance of a professional. That's what my Professional Speaker Program is designed to do!
In a nutshell: The Professional Speaker Program
- To prepare: Individual toolkit with tips, lessons and exercises
- 1 full day of intensive group training
- Includes video coaching: I'll film you while speaking and we'll analyze the video together
- 4 hours of individual coaching
- Receive my selection of the best inspiration, tips and information
- Join the online community in a Facebook group
- Get access to my extensive network for speaking and other opportunities
€3,500 + VAT
Flemish companies can use the 'KMO-portefeuille' to get a 30% subsidy. Montis works with Arbores to handle the KMO-portefeuille.
My promise to you
Should you choose to dramatically improve your speaking skills through this Program, here's what you will get:
- Both general and personal advice from a speaker coach who has coached everyone from novice professionals to multinational CEOs
- Go far beyond 'textbook' speaking tips & tricks — instead focusing on changing mindset and beliefs
- Learn essential techniques to prepare and deliver a professional speech
- Instantly make more impact with your speaking.
"Well prepared, methodical trainer"
"The tools and tips ere very useful. And so were the exercises. Learning about different personality types in the audience was one of the most valuable parts in the training for me. A well-prepared, methodical trainer with a lot of flexibility!"
— Jean-Letitia Saldanha – Senior Advisor CIDSE
Who's the perfect match for the Professional Speaker Program?
- Ambitious professionals who want more speaking impact and aspire a leadership position
- Entrepreneurs who want to boost their visibility and promote their businesses
- Aspiring professional speakers who want to take their first steps towards earning a living through public speaking
About your coach
My name is Elizabeth Van Den Bergh, and I have a background in political science and communications. In my last job, I worked as Head of PR and Events on various communication campaigns for the European Commission.
Since starting my own business in 2013, I have helped countless professionals improve their public speaking and presentation skills through 1-on-1 coaching and group training.
My clients include Nestlé, Starwood Hotels, Deloitte, Charlie Magazine, Interel, and many small business owners.
I live in Zemst, just north of Brussels, with my husband, daughter and son.
"Elizabeth knows exactly what is needed for good public speaking"
"Elizabeth knows exactly what is needed for good public speaking regardless the occasion. The most important thing I learned in the training was how to be precise and be clear on your main points in your presentation. I really appreciated the cordiality of the trainer."
— Richard Dzikunu – Advocate from Restless Development and Journalist
Apply to join the Professional Speaking Program
If you're interested in joining the program, please fill out our application form on the next page.
From there, we'll contact you to schedule a call to explore if and how I could help you.
What our clients are saying